Aerospace & Defense
- Karnataka produce quarter of India's aircraft and spacecraft of all aircraft and helicopters available with the country’s Defence Services, 67 percent originates from Karnataka.
- Karnataka's the first state in the country to roll out a dedicated Aerospace Policy (2017-23) to boost the sector by providing sector specific incentives and tailor made initiatives.
- High-growth sizable market
- Existing Supply Chain Ecosystem
- Manufacturing Expertise
- Expertise in IT and skill sets
- Proximity to Vendor Base
- Institutional Support
Aerospace Clusters in Karnataka
- India’s first Private Aerospace SEZ in Belgaum
- Light Utility Helicopter Manufacturing Facility
- Defence manufacturing cluster at Managaluru (Upcoming)
- MRO Centre at Mysuru (Upcoming)
- Aerospace Park Bengaluru, MRO Centre at Bangalore (Upcoming)